Are you new to the area and looking for things to do in Franklin County? At Rochelle Moon Realty, we know that moving to a new town can be a stressful time for anyone, but it can also be an exciting time filled with opportunities to explore your new surroundings. Our office has created a resource for those who are looking to relocate to Franklin County. Below you can find links to some local businesses in Franklin County and some of our office’s favorite things to do.
Explore Louisburg, NC:
- Visit Louisburg college Botanical Garden
- Enjoy some Sunset Slush
- Feeling adventurous? Skydive with Triangle Skydiving Center
- Cozy up with a book and cup of coffee at Blue Collie Coffee
- Relax and unwind with a massage at Adaptive Modalities & Massage
- Spend a night out at Tar Banks Brewing
- Who doesn’t love a day at a park?
- Get crafty with Muddy Mountain Art & Wine Bar
Explore Bunn, NC:
- Enjoy some kayaking, tubing, and camping with Tar River Life.
- Cool off with some ice cream at Vollmer Farms. Located in Bunn, NC.
Explore Youngsville, NC:
- Looking for something creepy for Halloween? Look no further than Haunted Forest at Panic Point.
- Grab a delicious meal from Charron’s Deli & Cafe
- Visit Hill Ridge Farms
- Get some coffee at Packhouse Coffee Company (There is also a Louisburg NC location).
- Check out the Yacht Clubhouse
Explore Franklinton, NC:
- Grab a bite to eat at the Jamaican Patty Shack
- Go shopping at Mercantile on Main
- Take a class with Green Hill & Co
If you’re considering making Franklin County your new home then be sure to contact one of Rochelle Moon Realty’s experienced Realtors.